Returning Students – Log in now to your cart account.
Charis Bible College
Charis Distance Education
Charis Bible College, founded by Andrew Wommack in 1994, offers Spirit-inspired teaching with a balance of grace and faith that lays an essential foundation for life and ministry. It is the goal of Charis Bible College to share God’s Word in such a simple, practical, and anointed way that students grow in their relationship with God and are transformed through the life-giving truths they receive.
Complete your first year at Charis Bible College from anywhere in the world – any time and any place.
Distance Education Overview
- Includes the entire first-year curriculum.
- Enrollment is always open, and you can begin your first course today.
- Choose a payment plan that works for you.
- Participate in a set mix of self-paced and interactive courses.
- Access your courses online using any (or all) of your internet-enabled devices.
- Work on your lessons and complete your exam any time day or night.
- Enjoy a flexible yet focused student pace and take up to 24 months to complete your first year at Charis.
- Download and keep the course material to enjoy for a lifetime.
“The intake of God’s Word into your heart is the single most important thing you will do to radically change your life.”– Andrew Wommack
Choose an Option to Get Started
- At registration, select your payment plan and you’ll automatically be enrolled in your first two courses. You may begin your self-paced course immediately and then follow the term schedule for your interactive course.
- For all remaining courses, log in to your student account, and enroll in your next available courses.
- Discover if Charis is right for you. Enroll in the first four starter courses individually before deciding to register in the First-Year Program and complete your remaining 38 courses in the first-year curriculum.
“I realized I had a limited view of God’s love for me. I was raised with the idea that God was a punishing God. Diving deeper into the various scriptures Mike and Carrie provided is helping me renew my mind and heart about how infinitely God loves me.”