TUITION AND FEES
- Based on your goals, available time, and payment plan, set your own pace to complete the First-Year Program within 24 months from the date of registration.
- At registration, you will be automatically enrolled in your first two courses. Four additional courses will also be available for enrollment from your student account.
- Thereafter, the number of courses available for enrollment each month corresponds to the payment plan that you select at registration.
- Enroll in as many or as few courses as your schedule will allow by clicking the Enroll Now button in the My Courses section of your student account.
- Note: For payment plans B and C, your credit card will be automatically charged on the same day of the month as the registration date.
FIRST-YEAR PROGRAM Payment Pricing Details
General plan information (includes 42 courses)
|Payment Plan||Number of Monthly Payments||Maximum # of Courses available for enrollment each month||Take up to 24 months but can finish in as few as:||Average hours of study per week|
|Plan A||1||6||10 months||18-24|
|Plan B||10||4||13 months||12-16|
|Plan C||19||2||22 months||6-8|
FIRST-YEAR PROGRAM – REMAINING Payment Pricing Details
General plan information (includes 38 courses after 4 starter courses):
|Payment Plan||Number of Monthly Payments||Maximum # of Courses available for enrollment each month||After starter courses, finish remainder courses in as few as:||Average hours of study per week|
|Plan A||1||6||9 months||18-24|
|Plan B||9||4||12 months||12-16|
|Plan C||17||2||21 months||6-8|
- A one-time non-refundable fee is due when you register for the First-Year Program.
Note: If you begin with the individual starter courses option, the registration fee is due when you register for the First-Year Program to complete the remaining first-year courses.
- Students who require access to their courses after 26 months of registering in the First-Year Program or who withdraw and then return may be charged a reactivation fee.
Note: Account reactivation does not change the promotion requirement of completing the First-Year Program within 24 months from registration. Please contact Distance Education if you would like help setting a completion plan.
Tuition Payment Plan Details
- Your monthly tuition amount and the total number of payments is determined by the payment plan selected at registration.
- The registration fee and the first monthly tuition payment are due when you register as a Distance Education student in the First-Year Program.
- Your credit card will then be automatically charged on the same day of the month as the registration date for each corresponding month (or on final date of month if there is no corresponding date).
- You will receive an email notification after the payment is processed.
- In the event your tuition payment has been suspended by the student or cannot be processed, the additional courses made available for enrollment will be suspended. Once a single monthly payment is made, courses made available for enrollment will resume.
Managing Your Payments
From your student account dashboard, you may:
- change the payment method (credit/debit card used).
- suspend your payments. This will suspend your payments until you reactivate your subscription. Note that this will also suspend additional courses being made available.
- to withdraw from Distance Education, first suspend your payments and then contact Distance Education to complete your withdrawal request. Please refer to withdraw and refund policies.
Note: Any payment plan changes or suspended payments do not change the promotion requirement of completing the First-Year Program within 24 months of registration.